SaaS Implemetantion and Support Specialist
We are Mata Digital, a leading technology solutions company based in New Zealand. We are seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable SaaS Implementation and Support Specialist.
Our business is about helping clients embrace the power of technology to drive their business forward, and we’re looking for someone to join our team who shares our commitment to this vision.
Our customers are at the centre of everything you do, and providing a great customer experience is critical.
- Implementing and supporting SaaS products like PowerBI, SharePoint, and Exchange
- Conducting Google Workspace migrations
- Providing quality customer service and handling general help-desk tasks
- Working collaboratively with teams to understand client needs and deliver solutions
- Troubleshooting technical issues and ensuring client satisfaction
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest SaaS trends and products to provide the most current solutions to clients
This role is suited to someone who has great digital experience. For example – you will be the type of person who can work independently, and solve technical problems by yourself (e.g. using tools, and resources available to you to solve them).
- Proven experience working with SaaS products such as PowerBI, SharePoint, and Exchange
- Experience with Google Workspace migrations
- Strong knowledge of IT support principles and practices
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
PREFERRED SKILLS (not essential, but beneficial)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field
- Experience in PHP Development
- IT certifications such as Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals or Google Workspace Certification
- Prior experience in a customer support or help-desk role
- Experience working with WordPress and Advanced Marketing products
If you feel you have some of these skills, but maybe not all of them, please apply anyway! We understand that this role could be suitable for someone with diverse or parallel skills across this wide sector.
This role can be worked remotely, but will require onsite attendance to client offices in the Waikato typically 1-2 days per week at least.
- If you want to have a confidential chat to learn more about this role, feel free to call Tim (company director) on 027 310 3623. Feel free to leave a message if he doesn’t answer, he is in meetings sometimes!
- We love 40 hour work weeks, that is, trying to not exceed 40 hours. This is part of our core values and reflects the fact that we know that you will get your best work done within 40 hours. We don’t like tech companies that make staff work 60 hours weeks – not cool!
- Flexible working – you may be able to work from home 1-3 days per week, once training is completed (this normally would take 6 months). This can be discussed in interviews in more detail.
- Check your links before you submit them. If you are linking to a portfolio website, then make sure it works. If you are linking to your LinkedIn, then make sure this works (crazy we would have to say this, right?!)
- If you have any crazy restraints of trade in your current employment, or a long notice period (e.g. 2 months), let us know. This is fine – but we like to know about this up front.
Mata Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a driven and experienced SaaS specialist seeking a challenging and rewarding role, apply today!
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU APPLY:
Your application may be pre-screened by our HR team. This is to check things such as that your CV clearly lists the requirements above, and that you are eligible to work in New Zealand. If you are not – then please do not apply for this role.
Once pre-screening of your application has been completed, it will then be reviewed by one of our team. If we like what we see, we will email you for an interview. Then if that goes well, we will invite you to come and meet the team at our offices. We can’t wait to meet you!
Note: Please note that only those shortlisted will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!